Tuesday, December 15, 2009

& I think pancakes just farted.

its almost 4 am. ive been doing nothing but cleaning all day. its the same routine, we let the house get a disaster, then someone wants to visit and we go into crazy clean mode. the problem is, no matter how much i do, when the parentals get home they act as if ive done nothing at all. i was sick all day and i still cleaned, and theres no appreciation.

so now im in the basement, 4 am, still cleaning, and about to puke, listening to the new tegan and sara album, and whats worse? pancakes just farted and it smells.

pancakes is my baby, hes a holland lop bunny, white, with a teeny touch of grey. i pretty much spoil him.

theres some banging upstairs, kinda wondering what the hell it is, cuz its quite a racket. ahhhh toilet flushed, must be one of the brothers.

i guess to whomever is reading this, it sounds like a mindless rant, but i guess thats whats fun about it. every once in a while i like looking into other peoples minds exactly how its comming out, so i figure, i cant be the only one?

my nanas arriving in just a few hours, from Nova Scotia. Its her first time up since my Papa died at the end of July. shes taking it pretty hard. It still seems kinda surreal to me, guess its cuz i dont let myself think about it too much.

I find that whenever i feel sad, but i dont wanna think about the situation myself, i pop in a really sad movie and just cry, at least it takes my mind off of my personal issue, but still allows me to feel the emotion, and get a good cry out. i hope other people do this too.

anyways, i guess im just wasting time typing away when i could be doing the rest of the cleaning, still have the rest of my room, mopping the kitchen, doing dishes, clean dining room, sweep dining room and vacum my room *sigh* hopefully i get in at least one hour of sleep, i dont know if i can do an all nighter, ive been exhausted since 9pm

and on a side note, im kind of pissed that cafe world on facebook isnt working right now, cuz my foods gunna burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment